Copyright 2013 James W. Moss, Sr. . All rights reserved.
James W. Moss, Sr.
Counsel | Seminars | Training
Want to know more?
For more information about
Jim's consulting services,
contact him at:
Please consider and respond to the questions below.
1. What percentage of your people have been in the
church for 7 or more years?
(highlight the appropriate
percentage from the list below)
5% or less
2. How would you characterize the general atmosphere
and attitude of the church leadership?
closest option from the list below)
Open and positive
Slightly concerned but hopeful
3. How does the congregation - including leadership -
typically react to new ideas?
4. When was the last time the church added a new
program or service? What was it, why was it
undertaken, and what were the results?
5. How frequently do returnable visitors attend?
Please provide your name and either a valid email or phone
number so that Jim can contact you with feedback. Only the
person listed below will be contacted.
Best Time to Call
Is My Church In Survival Mode?